- Thrive as a confident leader
- Unlock your strengths and shine
- Redefine your future
- Leverage your career goals
Leslie Hamilton, MEd, MBA, is an executive coach with over 20 years of experience in improving individual and organizational performance using researched, creative, “best-practice” coaching techniques. She works with senior leadership, teams and employees to create an environment where a bad day at work is better than a good day at the beach. Leslie’s global experience includes work in the US, UK, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. With a particular interest in societal and organisational transformation, Leslie has partnered with Shariff Abdullah to publish “Practicing Inclusivity: A Workbook for Transformation”.
Event Starting In!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
In an increasingly interconnected world, your leadership voice will help you stand out from the crowd. Finding and expressing your leadership voice is key to achieving success both personally and professionally.
This workshop will offer evidence-based, practical exercises to develop your executive presence, influence and creative confidence. Sally will focus on developing your voice, vision, vitality, values, visibility and veneration. Be prepared to achieve maximum impact and make your greatest contribution as an aspiring professional.
Articulate your vision
- Untap your personal brand
- Express your creative potential
- Craft your voice and leadership vision
Reflect on values and importance
- Strengthen your executive voice
- The importance of leadership presence
- Bolster your integrity, persistence and character strength
Crafting a persuasive presentation
- Attract leadership visibility
- Tools to highlight your best prospects
- Leadership tools for success
- Learn to collaborate and resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Engage others with an authentic ‘voice of authority’
- Inspire others to align with your vision
To succeed as a leader, you must embrace your unique skill set with confidence. The next step involves building your leadership identity through your beliefs and values. Fiona will discus her passion for empowering others to step up.
-Set the scene for emerging leaders
- Embrace new perspectives
- Tap into your natural strengths
Stepping into leadership requires you to realise your talents and the positive outcomes this creates. Ana will share her insights and offer advice for untapping your potential as an authentic leader.
- Understand your standout qualities
- Leverage your talents to step into leadership
- Compliment the mindset of your team
Forging your own path can be a daunting and challenging journey. Aligning vision with passion creates the driving force that will accelerate your leadership success.
-Forge your own career path
-Innovate a clear vision
-Drive your career beyond expectations
Developing your role as a leader and standing out may be the toughest career challenge you may face. In this session, Chris will offer advice for claiming authority and establishing leadership legitimacy.
- Establish purpose in the transition
- Outline your personal brand
- Embrace the fundamental shift
Becoming a leader means leaving behind old tasks and embracing new opportunities. This shift requires confidence, integrity and a clear vision. Hear from our panel of leaders on important career lessons they have learned and strategies for career progression.
- Beyond your comfort zone
- Project the confidence and composure of an executive
- Develop yourself to lead a high performing team
Leading through change is never an easy task, but is an imperative part of any successful business. In this session, Kate will share her knowledge and insight for carving positive organisational change.
- Map the future for success
- Build trust through honesty
- Drive engagement to drive change
To step up to the role of an executive, you must develop key communication skills and utilise creative confidence. Learn how to speak like a leader and voice your personal style in this interactive session with Sally.
- Elevate your personal brand
- Engage and inspire others
- Stand out from the crowd
To navigate the path towards successful leadership, you must embrace determination and drive to reach your goals. Hear from an accomplished leader and her quest on how she achieved this.
- blend work & passion
- reach for new heights
- achieve greatness
Aligning personality with your leadership style is essential for authentic delivery. In this session, you'll learn how to build on strengths through feedback and develop your leadership brand.
- Align self-awareness with focus
- Reflect on your true qualities and potential
- Become open minded to new opportunities
An important part of progressing into leadership is recognising the strengths of others and empowering your team to perform. Diana will discuss her career journey and offer strategies for recognising true talent.
- Finding and encouraging leadership at every level
- Empowering leaders and opening doors of opportunity
- Servant Leadership: success through the success of others
Getting the right balance between personal and professional priorities is a challenge commonly experienced. This interactive panel session will explore strategies on how to gain the perfect work-life harmony.
-Outline personal expectations
-Strategies and advice on setting the balance
-Improve productivity through flexibility
Battling with inner confidence and conflicting mindsets is inevitable when progressing into senior roles. Having the confidence to believe in your abilities is the first step towards realising your value. Hear from Kirsten, a business psychologist, who will provide winning strategies for personal growth and leadership success.
- Develop a growth mindset
- Practice self-acceptance
- Empower yourself and others to succeed
Discovering your identity as a leader and striving forward through your natural strengths will ensure a successful leadership transition. Hear from our esteemed panellists who will discuss how they established themselves as leaders.
-Find your leadership voice
-Define your purpose and values
-Perform consistently to gain trust
Progressing towards leadership requires a shift in mindset, & towards building honesty & integrity. This step is made easier when you believe in your own capabilities. Phillipa will share her insights and explore her own journey
- Becoming an authentic leader
- Value your natural talents
- confidence to extend your abilities
Grasping new strategies for success will drive your career in the right direction. In this final interactive session, you'll reflect on the lessons learned throughout the summit and discuss the next steps for career progression.
- Lessons learned from leaders
- Navigate the next move
- Action plan for greatness
Developing Authentic Leadership
· Developing self-awareness and authenticity
· Identifying and evaluating your key strengths as a leader
· Trusting your instincts and accessing and reacting to your intuition
Refining your leadership skills
· Identify and build your unique strengths
· Influencing with integrity
· Cultivate a high performing mind-set
· Leading with purpose
Building Confidence and Resilience
· Strategies to build and radiate confidence
· Developing resilience to adversity
· Developing your cohort of support to be yourself - yes there are others like you
Internalise your leadership identity
· Self-empowerment to underpin career progression and risk-taking
· Developing authentic leadership voice
· Connecting leadership and wellbeing
Leslie Hamilton Principal FutureScape
High Level Communication Skills
· Knowing and leveraging from your communication style
· Developing and communicating confidence, poise and assertiveness
· Managing conflict and executing difficult conversations with confidence
Build a high performance team:
· Develop and manage a high performance team
· Techniques, tools and channels to improve your teams drive and motivation
· Create a positive culture of engagement and success
Driving your team forward
· Gain greater influence as a team leader and manage challenges effectively
· Exert greater influence
· Responding effectively to a demanding environment
Strategic Career Progression
· Skills for self-promotion and accelerated career progression
· Understanding and overcoming workplace bias and negative cultures
· Achieving improved leadership performance - Your personal action plan
Leslie Hamilton Principal FutureScape
22-26 Albert St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
+64 9 309 8888
* Terms and conditions apply