- Set the foundations for success
- Thrive during digital transformation
- Explore your personal and professional ambitions
- Build confidence and drive your career forward
Event Starting In!
About 23 Hours
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
Improve performance and effectiveness at both individual and team level by allowing your staff to gain a thorough understanding of their natural behaviour, communication and work styles. Through developing a deeper understanding of what motivates and drives you and those you work with you can adapt your communication and behaviour to guarantee more fulfilling interactions and stronger professional relationships.
This workshop will help you highlight strengths and areas requiring education or development along with giving you the tools and skills to achieve maximum motivation, performance and team growth. You will be guided through a number of activities that will assist in strengthening your communication and leadership skills. Explore the demands of communications leadership and the skills and attributes needed to lead an effective team, build relationships and deliver success as a female leader.
Master the essentials of behavioural profiling for successful leadership
- Understand the impact of different personality types
- Utilise natural energy styles to achieve maximum motivation
- Transform behaviour, communication and work styles
Communicate your message effectively
- Clear, concise and confident communication tips
- Techniques for optimising project success
- Develop essential skills for maximum team engagement
Engage and manage sensitive issues under pressure
- Develop outstanding emotional intelligence
- Navigate conflicting perspectives
- Learn to mediate constructively
Effective and constructive feedback
- Understand why feedback is important
- Use feedback as a tool for self-improvement
- Provide feedback to positively influence those around you
To be a strong leader it is important to be open minded and a driver of change. Building a team that will be able to offer you a diverse array of perspectives and assimilating these perspectives into your leadership style will benefit both you and those you lead.
- Understand how to utilise diversity of thought
- Create a multi-skilled team
- Unlock the benefits of collaboration
The pathway to leadership is never linear. Successful leaders step up from where they fall and use the experience as a learning toolkit for the future.
-Step up with confidence and courage
-Master resilience in times of trouble
-View challenges as learning experiences
To be confident in your leadership style, you must feel comfortable with your ability to lead others. The way you manage others should be a reflection of the strongest aspects of your personality. Shae will explore the best ways to make your leadership authentic.
-Develop your leadership style
-Facilitate positive cultural change
-Maintain strong leadership traits through times of change
In a rapidly changing digital landscape, the ability to deliver working software quickly and develop an adaptable leadership style is shaping the future. Leading in this way will help you keep pace with changes and promote an environment of continuous delivery.
-Leverage the benefits and uses of agile principles
-Improve end-user adoption and usability
-Move to a fully agile environment
Blending your work and personal life is a difficult but important balancing act. Learning to find harmony with different aspects of your life can strengthen and support your overall capabilities.
-Identify your driving force and values
-Find balance without compromise
-Know your limits and take control
Around 40% of adults on the autistic spectrum in Australia are employed. Many of those are working in jobs below their educational or professional level. Women with autism in particular are facing this struggle. As a leader, you have the power to make a difference.
-Break the mould and make a difference
-Innovate the way you think about talent
-Identify new opportunities to redefine the future
Using self-promotion tools to leverage your career is a tough but essential skill. Join Amanda for an insightful, exciting and practical session to discover your next move for standing out and getting noticed for all the right reasons.
-Communicate with confidence
-Learn essential self-promotion skills
-Redefine your future leadership style
Digital leadership is as much about understanding people as it is about understanding specific technologies. As a leader in a changing environment you must have the ability to build capability, build a strong culture and set appropriate aspirations. Leading in a way that creates an engaging culture can help shape a strong organisation.
-Identify individuals who promote change
-Create an engaging culture
-Redefine the future of your organisation
Developing a confident leadership style and establishing yourself as a successful leader in the technology industry takes skill. Leading with vision and purpose to guide your organisation into the future is the key to leading with natural influence.
-Know your drivers and potential derailers
-Build strong professional teams
-Remain authentic when working under pressure
The way you present yourself can have a profound impact on your career. Feeling confident in the way you present yourself and understanding the importance of the professional image you are putting across to others can help you get ahead in your career.
-Stand out as a confident and capable leader
-Project and lead with credibility
-Establish respect for your reputation
Identifying then disabling the barriers that get in the way of engaging a leadership mindset unlocks the innate capabilities required to reach your career goals.
- Identify the key components to building a ‘leader mindset’
- Break through barriers to your career success
- Identify key strategies to building leader identity
Progressing into senior leadership roles requires solid experience and strong people skills, but how do you gain this experience? The path to success is not always liner and there are often plenty of untapped opportunities to build leadership experience.
-Motivate yourself to explore opportunities
-Learn to work outside your comfort zone
-Develop your capabilities by expanding your skill set
Every leader wants a great team. The core of workplace success is often rooted in a strong organisational culture. It takes a skilled leader to facilitate the growth of a strong team in a supportive environment, but this isn’t always an easy process and it certainly doesn’t happen overnight.
-Instill a strong culture of trust
-Ensure respectful communication
-Connect and empower your team
In this final interactive session, Cheryl will bring together the themes and ideas explored over the conference. Through an engaging discussion, Cheryl will summarise key takeaways from the event and offer ideas for taking the next step in your career.
-Key lessons gained from the summit
-Important skills to help you succeed
-Develop an action plan moving forward
Enhancing leadership skills for Information Management and ICT Professionals
- How is Records, Information Management and ICT evolving? How do you prepare for future challenges of disruptive change?
- The importance of developing strong leadership skills for Records, Information Management and ICT Professionals
- Essential leadership qualities for Records, Information Management and ICT Professionals
- Understanding professional strengths and working together
Transitioning from an IM specialist to become a strategic business enabler
- Growing beyond technical capabilities to develop analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Reflecting on your leadership style and drawing on your unique strengths
- What does 'great' or 'authentic' leadership mean to you?
- Building your influence as a Records, Information Management or ICT leader
Developing effective communication skills as an Information Management and ICT leader
- Breaking down complex jargons and processes to communicate effectively with non-IM business peers
- Providing clear direction and strategic goals
- Practical communication strategies to gain management buy-in
- How to demonstrate and present the ROI value of your IM project
Establishing networks and connection for IM and ICT project success
- Identifying and understanding the internal and external stakeholders that you work within a Records and Information Management environment
- Practical approaches to build better connection, collaboration, and how to facilitate co-creation
- Supporting and partnering with others to achieve greater efficiency and productivity
Leading IM and ICT transformation
- Understanding how businesses are evolving and the impact on existing IM and ICT structures in your organisation
- Aligning your IM and ICT transformation plan with business needs
- Creating and leading an integrated IM and ICT approach – Navigating the common challenges
- How to drive incremental changes that lead to bigger transformation
Developing skills for change management and leadership
- Leading an IM change project – what is required, what works, what doesn’t, and how to avoid the pitfalls
- Be aware of the risks involved
- Breaking down silos in an IM change management project
You as a change leader and enabler
- Communicating change effectively and in a timely manner
- Practical ways to approach resistance to change
- Managing difficult conversations
- Providing consistent messages around the visions and goals of your IM and ICT transformation plan
Digital by design - creating and delivering seamless user experience
- Users don’t understand systems – Understanding IM and ICT from the users’ perspective
- Embedding continuous improvement in your IM and ICT change project
- Building momentum through your project that facilitates to future change
- Supporting an organisational culture that welcomes innovation and change
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, Melbourne, VIC, 3006, Australia
(03) 9235 8000
* Terms and conditions apply