- Management vs. Leadership - What's the difference?
- Identify and developing your existing leadership qualities
- Strategies for achieving peak performance
- Collaborative working and relationship building
- Increase your influence and strategic lens
- Maximise your personal leadership potential
- Position yourself for success
- Drive change within the organisation
Current discount ending!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 7
Explore personal strengths and areas for growth
-Management vs. Leadership - What's the difference?
- Identify and align personal leadership traits with organisational goals
- Recognise and manage the demands of leadership
- Understand the expectations of internal and external stakeholders
Understand and develop your leadership capability
- Explore your preference profile and the profile of others
- Identify skills by applying the competence model
- Explore the 4 competencies of leadership
- Motivate and drive performance
Build a cohesive and high performing team to improve productivity
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your reports
- Explore and apply the Parker team player survey
- Encourage feedback and discussion to improve timeliness, creativity and effectiveness
- Understand the needs and motivations of stakeholders
Getting the best out of people
- Become a better listener
- Emotional intelligence and the emotional competence framework
- Coaching skills, giving and receiving feedback
- Explore various mindsets
Become an influencer and strategic advisor
- Adding value as an advisor within your organisation
- Be seen as the strategic advisor or trusted business partner in your organisation
- Create impact to drive the business forward
Develop a consultative approach to demonstrate your value
- What does it mean to take a consultative approach?
- Explore the consultative model, understand what outcome you want to achieve
- Hook/offer request to earn the right to consult
- Conduct a contracting conversation
Build trust and influencing your key stakeholders
- Working through trust and the trust equation
- Know how you influence, what is in your toolkit
- Know who you need to influence and why
- Dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
Develop a leadership action plan for yourself and your team
- Identify skill gaps and how can you fill them?
- Build your plan to increase your leadership position
- Identify the plan for your team? What are the gaps? What are the opportunities and challenges?
- Final wrap up and reflection.
Level 2, 10 Moore Street, Canberra, ACT, 2601, Australia
02 6122 0999
* Terms and conditions apply