Lead with courage and authenticity
Engineer your work-life balance
Solidify your resilience
Ignite your engineering passion
Current discount ending!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
- Define your personal and professional goals
- Identify your priorities
- Locate the equilibrium for your lifestyle
Withstand the headwind
- Build confidence
- Accept feedback and adapt
- Make informed decisions
Communicate with your stakeholders
- Define your purpose and your value
- Assess different communication methods
- Communicate your value to secure buy-in
Master relationships to excel
- Understand different personality types
- Capitalise on new opportunities
- Adjust your delivery and lead strategically
Join our keynote speaker, Rowenna, as she shares her inspirational career journey and explain why women play a critical role in the engineering industry.
- Engineering on a national and global scale
- Gain exposure, experience and opportunities
- Reflect on the 'why'
Rachel's journey defies the stereotypical barriers to entry. Join her as she provides powerful insight as to how she engineered her career pathway.
- Overcome career barriers
- Lessons learnt and key takeaways
- Act now and create your change
An open and honest conversation must occur if you wish to progress in your career. Join Angela as she addresses how we can make unconscious bias a conscious focus.
- Engineering, a profession for all
- Breakthrough the bias
- Adapt and overcome challenges of false perception
Before we stand out, we must be clear on what we stand for. Katherine will share her experience of leading teams to be their best self.
- Identify your unique strengths
- Benefits of a diverse team
- Your leadership legacy resonance
Hear from inspirational engineers who will discuss their career tribulations and how they remained motivated to power through and achieve success.
-Challenges across diverse fields
-Lessons learnt and shared
With only 12% female representation in the engineering sector, it is essential that you understand how to raise your profile and demonstrate your value.
- Position yourself for enhanced visibility
- Cement your influence and build your profile
- Expand your leadership reach
With many setbacks to a career, your determination must not hinder. Learn how to withstand the headwind and turn challenges into opportunities.
- Manage change and transformation
-Adapt to a crisis
-Be determined to succeed
Leadership is about creating a vision and making it a reality. Alison will delve into her leadership journey and provide an insight as to how she achieved success.
- Overcome leadership challenges
- Strategic steps to achieve your goals
- Advice to 'my' younger self
Women within the engineering field must identify roadblocks to progression with a desire to understand the pathways to development. John will shed light on the paths he has created for his successful teams.
-Retention in progression
-Procedures for development
-Mentorship for sustainable leadership success
The balance between a career and personal life is a well-known challenge. Panellists will come together to explore this topic within the engineering space.
- Challenge the onsite requirement
- Job sharing, planning and forecasting
- Holistic benefit for the field of engineering
Amanda has successfully led with a clear purpose as the only female engineer in her field of work. Join her as she shares her successes in this insightful and inspirational session.
- Realise your potential
- Seek and step up to new challenges
- Engineering, a valuable and rewarding career
A positive culture must be developed and built upon to adjust to the working environment. Graham, an engineering champion of change, will discuss strategies for implementing positive change.
- Strategies to create equal opportunities
- Mentor to create inspirational leaders
- Work collaboratively as one
Experience and capability are not always enough to get ahead in your career. Mastering the art of confident communication and learning to avoid key credibility killers is critical to your leadership profile.
- Showcase your value
- Understand how others perceive you
- Enhance your presence with non-verbal cues
Evelyn will share her leadership journey and provide steps to get started on your very own pathway.
- Identify yourself as an engineering leader
- Establish methods to champion change
- Your sustainable leadership legacy
-Key takeaways of the summit
-Align with your journey
-Create an action plan
Prepare for a leadership career
- Understand the ‘invisible rules’ of the leadership landscape
- Explore the barriers faced by women at work and what to do about them
- Decide on your personal vision of success
Develop a new professional confidence
- Explore the prevalence of low confidence and how it impedes progress
- Harness the upside to low confidence
- Unlock your personal confidence code
Communicate with presence
- Discuss strategies to make your voice heard
- Understand the double-bind of simply speaking-up
- Recognise ways we unconsciously sabotage our confidence and credibility
Boost your influence and personal power
- Manage relationships with big egos and power players
- Develop empowerment beyond capability
- Own your abilities without putting people off
Stamford Plaza Brisbane
Corner of Margaret & Edward Streets, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, Australia
07 3221 1999
* Terms and conditions apply