- Be a confident influencer
- Build resilience to withstand tough environments
- Pave your leadership path
- Create a rich support network
Current discount ending!
About 1 Month
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
You can choose a number of routes on your career path, it is important to own your journey and be confident with the decisions you make.
This workshop will give you the tools to understand leadership strategies, master the skills of an effective leader, yield the benefits of managing a diverse team and learn to lead different personalities in the workplace.
Leadership strategies for success
• Create conditions for team success
• Engage and inspire to motivate your team
• Why relationship trumps competence
Show your team decisiveness
• The importance of decisiveness
• Tap into your ability to be decisive
• Four decisive leadership styles
Create a diverse environment
• Cultivate an inclusive and supportive work environment
• Actively seek new perspectives and ideas
• The platinum rule
Manage different personalities
• Focus where it counts
• Set boundaries and manage effectively
• The platinum rule
Gaining and maintaining confidence is the first step to career advancement. In this session, Frances will discuss how to be a fearless leader.
- Erase self doubt
- Make your goals a reality
- Embrace the unknown
Transitioning into an operations leadership role can be daunting, managing this shift will determine your success. Rod will share his knowledge as an operations leader in an emerging environment.
- Develop and source new skills
- Establish an effective operations process
- Set realistic expectations of your team
Creating optimism during challenging times can help build trust within your team. Penelope will teach you how to stay positive during a setback.
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Build a positive mindset
- Take control of challenging situations
Attracting the right network is key for career progression and development. Anne-Marie will empower you to network and climb the career ladder with confidence.
- Make a lasting impression
- Online/offline networking
- Build strong social connections
Self-belief underpins achievement and can be difficult to harness. Our panel will discuss ways to aim high and assure your success.
- Create your own career vision
- Ascend beyond expectations
- Discover how to rise into senior leadership roles
Getting the right blend of compassion and assertiveness is key to successful leadership. Mark will explore how to balance both to strengthen your professional relationships.
- The importance of having dual skills
- Clearly communicate your message
- Strategies for win-win negotiations
Productivity is fostered through creating a clear vision for your team. Alison will explore ways to communicate what is needed from your colleagues.
- Set realistic goals
- Create a workplace culture that works for your team
- Recognise what your team values
Speaking up is a valuable skill to maximise career growth, albeit a daunting one. Andrea will offer insight to help your voice be heard to make a positive difference.
- Gain mannerisms of a power player
- Establish negotiation skills
- Inspire those around you
Effective relationships are critical for sustaining successful career development. Michelle and Bridgit will discuss their journey together by leveraging each other’s strengths and the symbiotic nature of mentoring.
- Embrace challenges
- Set and achieve goals
- Tell your story
Finding your why is important to optimise your full potential. Our panel will discuss their ‘why’ and how to ignite your inspiration.
- Motivation strategies
- Balance work and home life
- Discover your purpose
A successful leader has the mindset to take strategic risks. Shelley will uncover why taking intelligent and calculated risks is an important part of leadership.
- Fears and the role of vulnerability
- Take intelligent risks instead of gambling
- Manage the downside of risks
Research has shown that most business improvement initiatives are short lived. Eva will demonstrate how she has transformed workplace culture.
- Be a supportive leader
- Focus on customers and results
- Solve problems effectively
Reflection will ignite your inspiration. This discussion will draw upon the lessons from the last two days and set you up to continue your career progression.
- Key learnings from the conference
- Bring out your confident, authentic self
- Prepare for the challenges ahead
A healthy team culture is an integral component of business success, making it easier to drive change, growth and innovation.
This interactive workshop encourages you to step out of your comfort zone, reflect on your current situation and establish improvement action plans. There are a number of tools and techniques used that will assist you in reaching your goals and building a successful team culture.
Understand how culture affects your business
⦁ Why are some teams are more effective than others?
⦁ 3 key organisational systems
⦁ Origins of business culture
Boost productivity with your team
⦁ 6 Common components of great culture
⦁ How to make these components a norm in your team
⦁ GROW model and action planning for team success
Use your skills to optimise leadership potential
⦁ Emotional intelligence and thinking cycles
⦁ What makes a good leader?
⦁ How to lead a team
Find ways to motivate your team
⦁ Coaching techniques all good team leaders should have
⦁ 5 keys to successful communication
⦁ How to build trust in your team
22-26 Albert St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
+64 9 309 8888
* Terms and conditions apply