- Strategies to raise your professional profile
- Cultivate strategic communication skills
- Carve a career that supports your priorities
- Build and leverage your leadership strengths
Current discount ending!
Prices start at
More people? More savings!
3 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 14
For many aspiring leaders, particularly women in traditionally male-dominated industries, your authentic self can feel lost and ignored as you attempt to fit the mould. Whether you're a new leader or looking to reboot, this full-day interactive workshop will provide you with the tools to conquer your fears and take back your authentic power.
Network and learn alongside fellow women in your industry as you delve into the essential leadership skills you need to excel. Unlock your creativity, define your leadership brand and harness these skills to implement with your teams and back in the workplace.
Become your authentic, limitless self
- Who are you as a leader and who do you want to be?
- Define and refine your leadership brand
- Accelerate your leadership capability
Unlock diversity of thought and innovation
- Leverage an invaluable workforce ready to tackle industry disruption
- Harness the unique strengths of yourself and your team
- Empower career development in your organisation
Boost your workplace engagement and improve retention
- Create a sustainable work-life integration
- Encourage authenticity
- Practice and solutions for real work scenarios
Take back the power in your career
- Amplify your leadership impact
- Concrete your personal and professional values
- Unlock your limitless career potential
Careers are never linear, which means there's no single path to leadership. Kylie will share how identifying and leveraging her strengths was crucial to the advancement of her nonlinear career.
- Learn to say yes
- Demonstrate your aptitude for leadership success
- Identify professional opportunities
Leadership isn't just about managing. You will become a mentor, a teacher, a boss, and a role model. It can be challenging to wear so many hats in one day, so you'll need to have a firm grasp on your leadership identity. Hear as Anne helps you to understand your strengths and teach you how to build on them.
-Identify your core values and strengths
-Be the author of your identity
-Earn trust and respect through honest leadership
Self-doubt is of the significant barriers facing aspiring female leaders and must be managed to build a resilient mindset. In doing so, you'll strengthen your emotional intelligence, which allows you to lead with greater influence and effectiveness.
- Silence self-doubt
- Identify and leverage your natural skills
- Develop an emotionally intelligent workplace culture
Leadership can be leveraged to drive internal change, but only if you gain trust and buy-in to support you. René will share how Transdev has promoted an inclusive environment, boosted productivity, and grown peer to peer engagement.
- Build and maintain trust
- Foster an innovative and engaged environment
- The future of your workplace
Workplace culture is a fundamental element of organisational success. If your team are motivated and engaged, your values will naturally align, which means you can continue to work towards your future.
- Transparent leadership
- Develop a high-functional team
- Use recognition and praise to create a positive culture
Leaders invest a lot of time sourcing and recruiting qualified talent, but nurturing and developing your workforce is the most indispensable part of the process. Talented employees leave when they feel unsatisfied, but engaged teams give back to your organisation tenfold.
- Recruit, retain and develop your workforce
- The benefits of support and mentorships
- Challenge unconscious bias
You need to be seen as an indispensable and trustworthy component of your business to build influence. This session will help you raise your voice and authenticate your leadership brand.
- Find your voice and be heard
- Authority vs influence
- Negotiation skills and strategies
Some of the inherent attitudes we have towards our careers can be unfulfilling. In this session, Kellie will help you unlock a new mindset to enhance your career and create limitless opportunities for your organisation.
- Tactics to help you promote your brand
- Learn to stop underselling yourself
- Create and seize career opportunities
Gaining credibility for your technical skills in a male-dominated environment can take a lot of time and energy. Discover how Helen navigated her career and applied her professional knowledge to get ahead.
- Utilise your technical knowledge
- Build confidence in your abilities
- Leap out of your comfort zone
An inherent part of your career journey will involve handling difficult conversations. Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and developing the confidence to handle these situations will assist you in taking the next step in your career.
- Develop a practical approach to negotiation and influence
- Enhance your executive presence and leadership impact
- Formal and informal authority
The management of major industrial projects means teams are stationed across the country. This presents a challenge for leaders who must continue to exert influence and create engagement. Judith leads regionally dispersed teams of up to 1,000 people and will share insights into remote leadership.
- Build your influence remotely
- Manage remote workers and projects
- Engage stakeholders wherever you are
To remain successful amidst the continual change of a business environment, you must adopt a resilient mindset. Catherine will share how she used resilience and effective change management strategies to remain productive through significant change.
- Top tips for effective change management
- Encourage lateral thinking, innovation and diversity of thought
- Master the art of bouncing back
Join this unique panel of speakers to discuss the essential and time-tested qualities for authentic leadership, influence, reliability, branding, vision, problem-solving and resilience.
- An exchange between industry leaders
- Learn the essential skills for stepping up
- Key takeaways from experienced leaders
A diverse workplace is becoming an organisational necessity, creating a positive environment for employees to succeed. Kerry will share how she has implemented initiatives to promote gender equality and flexible work practices for her team and her organisation.
- From civil engineer to group director
- Tips for inclusive leadership
- The need for a diverse workforce
Discuss the takeaways from the last two days and reflect on the expert knowledge you've gained. Stacey will revitalise the learning outcomes and empower you to design your future.
- Prepare your future goals
- Reflect on key learnings
- Establish your leadership plan
Effective communication is the cornerstone of powerful leadership. As a leader in a traditionally male-dominated industry, you must develop a mutual understanding and connectivity with others. This will allow you to influence stakeholders, manage remotely and build client relationships.
This workshop will explore the power of effective communication and how conversing with precise intention will maximise your influence. You will gain the skills and strategies to leverage your communication for leadership success.
The neuroscience of confident communication
- Apply strategic thinking before communicating
- Project confidence and credibility
- Master the art of negotiation
Recognise and embrace conflict
- Navigate workplace politics
- Use communication to manage challenging situations
- Give and receive difficult feedback
Build trust and credibility
- Collaborate to create growth and innovation
- Enhance workplace relationships
- Leverage the strength of diverse teams
Build influence across all levels and roles
- Effectively pitch your concepts to stakeholders
- Coach your team towards organisational success
- Build natural influence
The Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
11 Jamison St, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
02 9696 2500
* Terms and conditions apply